| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arica in June is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water tumbles across on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Arica are dull having on average merely 3:23 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31% of daylight hours and cloudy 69% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arica June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Arica, Chile
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Arica:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) N
- Juliaca, Peru - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) N
- La Paz, Bolivia - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) NE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 758.7 kms (471.5 miles) E
- Tacna, Peru - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) SE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 143.8 kms (89.4 miles) SE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 244.7 kms (152 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 315.4 kms (196 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 646.4 kms (401.6 miles) SE