| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arica in March is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Arica are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:23 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arica March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Arica, Chile
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Arica:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) N
- Juliaca, Peru - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) N
- La Paz, Bolivia - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) NE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 758.7 kms (471.5 miles) E
- Tacna, Peru - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) SE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 143.8 kms (89.4 miles) SE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 244.7 kms (152 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 315.4 kms (196 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 646.4 kms (401.6 miles) SE